Monday, August 5, 2013

Find of the Week: Easy Smoky Eye

I love a good smoky eye but not everyone has learned the technique and sometimes it can turn out a huge mess. I am a big fan of Almay's Intese I-Color shadow kits because the colors are great for bringing out your natural eye color and they are a fantastic budget option. The new smoky eye kits take the guess work out of finding the right color for you and they had a how-to video right on their webpage so the application is nearly foolproof.

Courtesy of Almay.com
The colors are lovely and build-able so you can have daytime eyes or nighttime eyes. I've always loved Almay for sensitive skin; back in the day it was all I could wear! All you need is a little liner--I like a dark black or brown shadow and an angle brush to line the top of the eye lid and lightly line the bottom.  So striking!

No comments:

Post a Comment